Saturday, January 12, 2013

quick post

Hello my wonderful blog readers. How was your wonderful Saturday? I spent my Saturday by staying at my uncles house all day and sleeping over. I love sleeping over their house cause i stay with my uncles kids and their just so cute. Well anyways I spent the day staying on my uncles galaxy S3 the whole day( cause I'm in love with it and I'm telling my mommy to hopefully get the fourth one that I heard that is coming out) and the computer. It was just a wonderful day and ended with a great dinner. Well I also stayed on the computer having new ideas for my birthday that is coming up on march that I will talk about on another post, but i was on tumblr all day and shopping online.


So you must be wondering why i blogging this post because i wanted to tell yoh that im going ti a post later on full outfits from my favorite stores. And you must be wondering what im talking about i will show you later so good night for now and see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment