Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Casual Fall Look


Hello and How are you guys? So, I could not blog anything, cause if you live in New York City right now you would know. We just went through Hurricane Sandy. Thank God I didn't get affected in anyway at all, but of course many people where I live got hurt and the houses are ruined and damage right into the ground. Luckily I got my lights back on because many people had it off, but again everything is okay. So sorry back to the fashion world. I thought since fall came and its almost ending I thought I should do a outfit post on a fall look. Something that is casual but also so cute. The really cute things that are in for fall are scarves and over-the-knee boots. And you guys know about Urban Outfitters they have these really cute over sized sweaters or shirts that go perfect with the scarf and boots. Oh, sorry. Too much talking and not enough showing. So here we go. Now in this outfit post I will be using the stores Asos , Urban Outfitters , and Forever21. We will be getting little pieces from each store. 

Scarf: Urban renewal sweater sleeve eternity scarf.
From Urban Outfitters, and its $29.00 Scarf

Shirt: BDG Chambray button-down shirt 
From Urban Outfitters, and its $59.00 Shirt

Cardigan: by CORPUS mix stitch open cardigan 
From Urban Outfitters, and its $69.00 Cardigan

Pants: Levi's Demi curve high-rise skinny jeans-wine 
From Urban Outfitters, and its $78.00 Pants

Boots: Ash sante fe lace up tassled wedge boots 
From Asos, and its $343.01 Boots

Bracelet: 1st: Pieces bracel Bracelet, find here from asos and its $15.83
2nd: Asos boxchain bracelet with opaque stones, find here from asos and its $21.11 

Ring: Etched triangle ring 
From Forever21, and its $3.80 Ring

Thank You guys for reading this beautiful outfit post and I hope you guys liked it. Bye and come again for another post. bye =)


No comments:

Post a Comment